Thursday 14 July 2011

Goodbye England.

I have been so busy over the past two weeks. Packing, moving house, setting up my room, then packing again. Now at last, my suitcase is ready to go, and I am in wait to bid the house goodbye and go on the road towards the airport. I've got around six hours until the flight, so I'm feeling a bit anxious. Not because of the flight, but as regards to my destination.
I personally enjoy flying very much, and have been to India and the UAE multiple times. One would think as I have been to India before, I shouldn't feel too uncomfortable going to Pakistan. But as far as my knowledge goes, and from what I've heard, the two countries are very different. Just a few days ago I was watching a news report that said how in the city which we will be going to, over a hundred people have died due to shooting between the Pakistani police force and a group. I sincerely  hope our accomodations will be far from the area in which there is violence.
Travelling is fun, and I hope to see some of the main tourist attractions in Pakistan, nevertheless I hope to have a good time there. The stay shall be of around 5-6 weeks and the Muslim celebrations of Eid will be going on at around the fifth week in our stay there, so that should be fun also.
Will keep you up-to-date, but until then, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your next post Sabz. Hope your holiday is going well.

    ReplyDelete