Monday 4 July 2011

Break from the hectic packing.

Went to see our new house today. I didn't go to school due to feeling a bit down, but I felt better later and dad took me to the new house which is 2 hours away. It's quite nice, very green garden and a quiet area.
I noticed there were quite a lot of cats around, which is a good thing as I love cats!
I'm thinking, when I get back from Pakistan, I'm going to try my very best and hardest to persuade mum and dad to allow me to have a cat. We have had cats in the past, lots of them, but due to some unfortunate accidents, my parents are quite reluctant to have pets in the house now.
The weather is good over here, very hot for me, around 24 degrees celcius. Phew! I can't imagine how hot it will be in Pakistan... I sure do hope the house is fitted with ACs.
I'm a tad bit worried about my skin as well. It tans very easily and I don't want it to be any darker. It gets all hot and itchy if it's exposed to too much sunlight, so I'm going to have to pack tonnes of sun lotion in my suitcase.
But hey, all the more cold fizzy drinks for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment